To some it may seem obvious how to use the system and easy to find locum work. To others however, it may be less apparent. especially if that person does live in an area where gpnetworks has lots of active practices.
This post is intended as a outline of how to use the system to maximise your opportunity to find gp locum work.
1. Set your postcode and email address
You must have a valid postcode and email address set in your account. Without these, your account will not function properly. This is managed in the Profile tab (click the ‘update’ button after making any changes)
2. Specify a useful work radius
The greater your work radius, the more practices you will be see in your Surgeries tab. These are the practices that will see your availability, if you wish them to.
3. Make sure you have selected lots of practices in your Surgeries tab (make sure you save after changes)
4. Add your skills
Add any skills and qualification you have in your Skills tab (make sure you save after changes)
5. Upload your CV in your Profile tab (avoid using a commas or special characters in the file name)
6. Add a useful short note to your Profile tab (Practices will see this)