What is GPnetworks?
GPnetworks creates a network that connects Primary Care employers with flexible staff in their area, providing a free set of tools for GPs, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Practice staff and other Health Care Professionals. Our state-of-the-art cloud-based system lets employers find staff, book cover, build relationships and create combined workforce networks.
The core system provides a simple but powerful, zero commission, availability and booking system.
Its 100% free to all staff users and a free trial is available for any practice or PCN.
For Primary care staff, clinical and non-clinical, its a simple and free way to find work near your location.
Designed to help all primary care staff` find sessional work near where they live and practices to find local sessional cover quickly and cheaply – without using agencies,
Also used by EHS/IAS/EAS service providers and COVID vaccine services.
- Create sessional availability for each session of every day of the year
- Control which practices can see their availability
- Specify what specialist skills or qualifications you have
- Upload your CV, Terms & Conditions and governance docs into your profile
- Join Extended Hours Hub services
- Receive request for cover, respond and confirm/decline
- Get directions and policy documents sent to you automatically
- Send your important documents to a confirmed employer automatically
- Keep personal notes in your calendar (private)
- Generate and send Invoices for all work you & keep a book keeping history
- Very cheap annual subscription
- Free trial account
- View all local workforce availability
- Filter availability by skills / qualifications
- Request and book staff
- Manage a schedule of sessional cover
- Advertise salaried jobs / partnerships
- Manage your invoices from your workforce
- View and print reports on your activity and payments