GPnetworks is a free system for GPs, Nurses, Paramedics and Practice staff. It lets employers build combined workforce networks and provides an availability and booking system.
A free trial is available for any practice, healthcare provider or primary care service provider.
For Primary care staff, clinical and non-clinical, its a simple and free way to find work near your location.
Originally designed to help GPs find sessional work near where they live and practices to find local sessional cover quickly and cheaply – without using agencies, the system now encompasses all primary care workforce types and is used by extended hours service providers.
We take no part in transactions between employers and their workforce staff and do not perform governance of GPs (although GPs can upload their governance docs into their profile).
- Create sessional availability for each session of every day of the year
- Control which practices can see their availability
- Specify what specialist skills or qualifications you have
- Upload your CV, Terms & Conditions and governance docs into your profile
- Join Extended Hours Hub services
- Receive request for cover, respond and confirm/decline
- Get directions and policy documents sent to you automatically
- Send your important documents to a confirmed employer automatically
- Keep personal notes in your calendar (private)
- Generate and send Invoices for all work you & keep a book keeping history
- Signup for a free trial account
- View all local workforce availability
- Filter availability by skills / qualifications
- Request and book staff
- Manage a schedule of sessional cover
- Advertise salaried jobs / partnerships
- Manage your invoices from your workforce
- View and print reports on your activity and payments