Before you can be assigned to shifts at the mass vaccination sites, you need to progress through a few basic steps:
- Register for an account on our network
- Have your account approved by the network admin
- Connect with the Vaccine clinic Hub from your account
- Have your request to join our Hub approved by the Hub team
- Complete your profile within your account
Once these are complete, then then are two routes to getting assignments in a clinic:
- Showing availability in your Schedule and being assigned by a Hub admin
- Choosing shifts through the self-assignment feature in your Schedule
Register for an account on our network
If you have not done so already, you can register for an account on the network for free, here. It takes 5 mins and a validation email will go to you as soon as you complete the form. Then a second email will come to you when your account has been activated – usually within an hour.
Once you have an active account, you can login, complete you profile and join any Hubs you wish to seek assignment with.
Connect with the Vaccine clinic Hub from your account
Network account holders can connect with any Hub active in their area but all connections require approval from the Hub before any shifts can be assigned.
When you connect with a Hub, the Hub admin team will be notified and can view your details and approve your connection.
Note: Sometimes, during a large influx of new staff, the Hub team can take a few days to approve your connection. Once a connection is approved you will be notified.
Complete your profile within your account
You Dashboard provides some feedback on any aspects of your account that need attention, such as documents that need uploading. Following the built-in guidance until your Profile is complete.
Showing availability in your Schedule and being assigned by a Hub admin
Once connected with a Hub, you can show them your specific availability by toggling the parts of a day in your Schedule into ‘available’.
Hubs admins can see this and can choose to assign you based on this.
Choosing shifts through the self-assignment feature in your Schedule
Any appropriate shifts within a Hub rota that are not filled can be seen within your Schedule as available to self-assign. Self-assignment shifts can be clicked to see details and assign yourself into the Hub rota.
Note: if you do not see any self-assignment shifts, it can mean a few things:
- There are no appropriate shifts available for your user type / role
- You have the self-assignment filter in your Schedule set to hide these types of shifts
- Your connection with the Hub is not approved
- The Hub has opted not to allow self-assignment.
For Vaccine site support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org