|Recently there have been quite a lot of new practitioners and practice admins registering and many people needing to access their existing account.
Some may have experienced issues – not due to a system bug – but because there is some logic around creating an account that prevents someone with an existing account from re-registering with the same username or email.
Also, some users may have simply forgotten their login and need help to set a new password.
We want to clarify the registration and login rules here as well as explain what things are in place to help anyone experiencing an issue accessing their account.
At the same time, we are always here to support people with these issues and will respond very quickly around the clock, on email@example.com
The registration rules:
- All email addresses and usernames in the system need to be unique.
- Its possible for a person to register twice, using a different email but this is NOT advisable as it will lead to confusion in future.
- Anyone who cannot register and is being told their account exists already needs only to retrieve and reset their login for their account.
Login and password reset:
- The login is found at the top right of the home page
- Clicking the login opens a modal popup like this (browser popup blockers could block this)